Saturday, July 07, 2007
To all who cared, thank you.
Well this time round i got the highest and lowest grades i've ever got in vjc. I failed 2 subjects.
I guess it was something which was somewhat new to me and boy did it feel lousy. Especially when it's A's in less then 4 months time. However, i think it's really knockde some sense into me and been a great big slap in the face telling me to "wake up my idea". Don't think i'll be on msn o blogging much nowadays (didn't i say this the last time round? i failed the last time though). Anyway i say "everything in moderation" (everything except the studying). Is it too late to save myself? I don't know...
"I'll figure out something." (arguably the sentence i threw about the most prior to SSEF)
The last time round i managed to do it though... How about this time around? I'll damn well try anyway.
This shall be some kind of a short-term closing entry i guess.
For now i must focus. No more stupid games. No more thinking about things which don't matter at the moment. No more wasting time.
On another note, i passed my frigging napfa restest! I feel so happy. Now i have one less thing to worry about.
"Actually i think if you gave me a choice between _______ and 4As i think i'd choose the As."
"Well it seems that noone will get _______ for the next 5 years or so you have nothing to worry about."
"Study first. This thing you can handle during the time you have before enlistment."
"I saw that one today!" But i get over it quickly. If i don't see _______ then it's perfectly okay.
Bye then. =)Ps. Happy Birthday Caron. =)
Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 2:05 pm
Comment---comment---Comment
POST COMMENT HERE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -