Friday, May 11, 2007
Despite the immense fatigue.
I have to do this.
We were THE BAND man. Vjcsb.
The 15 minutes on stage... was a moment i'd very much like to relive over and over again. Chord. Then the pieces. Everything was sleek and smooth. An amazing new feelingthat i've never felt in my life.
I felt safe. Secure. In the mood. I could feel the band.
Then there was the big struggle to get into the hall.
Then the person who announced the results had to go... "Gold............. With Honours". The pause was just unbearable. The screams were overwhelming. I think i almost cried.
Well. Today was a truly special day.
On another note i realise the end of my life in vjcsb is coming to an end real soon. And i feel very very very sad. So many contributing factors... Nothing i can do about them. Sigh.
Tired.
Sleep.
Goodnight.
Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 11:55 pm
Comment---comment---Comment
POST COMMENT HERE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -