Saturday, May 26, 2007
Blog has been kinda dead coz i've been laden with lessons, homework and band.
Yesterday was Majestia. My last concert in VJCSB.
Now i feel damn sad because it marks the end of my life in VJCSB. I guess dring all those moment leading up to the concert i constantly had this "this night has got to last forever" feeling. So i really felt a whole lot more energised during the concert and i managed to stay up for POTC afterwards. Well i had thought that after the entire concert and movie i'd feel a sense of satisfaction. Even this morning when we all reported for band for the Navy openhouse performance i felt relatively normal. I guess it was until everyone sat down in the bandroom and the new exco was announced that reality really started to set in. Even though there' still chalet and presentation night.
I'm sad...
I think i've really had a whole lotta fond memories (as well as bad memories) in VJCSB... And i guess it's where i've really felt "in the mood" of the music especially during the months leading up to syf. Oh well... Haha i'd actually like to write alot more... But i realise i'm uber tired... Lol. Gtg bye.
On another note. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. =)
Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 7:38 pm
Comment---comment---Comment
POST COMMENT HERE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -