:lifesucks:

Friday, April 20, 2007

"This morning you looked damn pmsey"
Yesterday i had a good few minutes just watching and making pathetic attempts to start a conversation.

I'm pathetic.

I've no idea but recently i've been asking my self some questions which have made me feel so sorry for myself. When i ask myself "what do i hope to get out of this?" and "when will this end?" i find myself unable to give myself a conclusive answer. It's as if i'm drifting around aimlessly, unwilling to let things go, too fearful of the consequences of moving forward. So what happens is that i'm stuck, unable to move either way and just letting each day pass. Mayeb i shouldn't think about it.

But then it would be like sticking my head in the ground when faced with a problem. It disappears but the problem's still there.

Hmm perhaps the best way out would be to bury myself in my mountain of homework, pass my time away practising and practising and trying to get myself in shape.

This sucks.

I needa do Q.T. I'm just terrible.

Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 9:16 pm

Comment---comment---Comment

POST COMMENT HERE!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tagboard?




designed by: Blackey