Sunday, April 15, 2007
PW results were rather disappointing but it's abit too late now i guess.
Musicfest was pretty cool. Haha i still think it's way overrated. You should have seen the stinky, sweaty, over-enthusiastic crowd that was trying to squeeze into the railed pathway infront of the pt. Everyone was way too close for comfort. Musicfest was pretty eventful i guess. First there was nasrul's discovery of someone with somebody that made him quite upset. Then there was Marie (Stella's sister) who came extremely late (like 20 min after it started?) before which Stella had incessantly called to check on her progress from the office desk to the PT seat. Then there were the performances. Good stuff i'd say. The winners for the Dance and MusicVideo categories were no-brainers (bet ICS concert ticket sales got a whole lot better). Okay so Sindhu and Caron were ousted by Hongsheng's accapella group for the best vocal group award despite the hiccups by the latter group. Was kinda shocked that they won but well... The pair DID manage the OVERALL most popular group award though. Haha i'm sure mark and her 30 smses contributed a whole lot to it. Camels... Haha i think i expected them to be a whole lot better especially from how famous they were among the school population. Vocalist was nothing compared to Zach's band's (duh, it's Debbie) and the drummer reminded me of Fuad; the whole strained-and-stressed-out-look-that-made-him-look-like-he-was-gonna-collapse. Nothing compared to Jonathan Ho. But the Camels guitarists were imba... Guess that's why they won. Speaking about the Camels... I heard something about their bassist, Daryl, who's also from Taonan that kinda resolves the whole "weird" thing. Well that's Musicfest.
Yesterday i was a record-breaking, imba 2.5 hours late for band. I had slept the night before and gona into a deep sleep. Probably the best night of sleep i've had in months. Then in the morning my mum's "eh you don't have band ah?" prompted me to open my eyes, only to discover the run shining brightly and the minute hand on my clock pointing at 6. I guess i was so late that the "Oh shit! I'm late!" reaction didn't come out. Yea so i made my way to school only to miss the practice -_-". Though there was a rather interesting J2 meeting. First i've had since coming to VJ. Well that's that.
Now the shitty bit.
I realise how much of an emo-kid i'm becoming. For the past there were so many instances of me just sitting and stoning (apparent to the people around me) when i was thinking about things. I dunno i think something's wrong. Why? I think i feel very...
Alone.
I guess my sharing-my-problems-with-my-parents state is way less than desirable. Friends? I don't know. I have friends. Don't I? Talking to them about things happens but still... There's something missing. I've no idea what. I guess that's why i've held on to somethings that can make me feel better (ie. calmer, more relaxed, happier) for so long. Maybe that's why it's been like 1.5 years now. I feel so pathetic.
Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 2:42 pm
Comment---comment---Comment
POST COMMENT HERE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -