Sunday, March 04, 2007
Sigh how am i gonna finish studying. I'm pretty dead for CTs.Warning: potentially emo-sounding post.Lol.I often wonder to myself where you'll be in 5 years. 10 years even.Happily married? Dating some super successful bachelor? Pursuing further education? Perhaps things don't go so well for you? Or perhaps you're in a university in some faraway land doing law/medicine/biology or some other subject on some PSC/A*star/GIC scholarship. I wonder if i'll even see you in 5 years. For that matter if i'll still be thinking the same way. I wonder... Will i ever get to go star-gazing again?19821198114.Lol.Back to studying.PS. Jolie. (under the assumption that only jolie's the only one that this applies to who actually reads this blog. econs makes you assume too much.) Heard you and a bunch of em aren't convinced. Haha i guess it doesn't matter much but seriously, i'm not lying. =D Though there is another part of the story which you probably don't know about. Haha.
Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 11:11 pm
Comment---comment---Comment
POST COMMENT HERE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -