:lifesucks:

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Helloo.
1st week of school was bad. Mostly coz of my horrible common test results! I got E for Everything. In both senses of the phrase. Kinda sad eh? It's even worse than my midyears. Oh well i could blame it on ssef and H3 but look at pauline chan. Same time constraints, 3As. Haha. Okay everyone would think i'm being unrealistic but that's not the point. It IS humanly possible.

In any case, i'll just have to try harder.

Shirlyn's leaving! Oh so sad. I guess she was one of my closer friends in band. My section mate also. If she's reading this, Randall would like to say a big big all the best, have a safe journey to the land down under and do remember to take care of yourself. One less person in the section. We'll have to cope then. Last night we had a farewell dinner at Billy Bombers in Marina. You know it's often said that Americans have one of the highest obesity rates in the world. That food's sinful man... Rich, delightful and a total nightmare for cardiologists. Okay maybe and over exaggeration. But the milkshake was like melted/melting ice-cream. I had to share with christie to finish it. Hmm there was loadsa cam-whoring afterwards and oh yujie and chang came too. Yujie in her cool SAJC uniform. Okay i think their uniform looks better than ours okay. Oh and xiuyu was there too. Adorning her work attire/ blend-in-with-the-corporate-workers-attire. I suppose we all get there one day eh? The PSC MAP talk that i was sent for resulted in lotsa mixed feelings. For one i was still sore about my E for Everything and looking around there were the usual shushans, conrans and weijies with their 3/4 As. Talk about an inferiority complex. Shall work hard to do well to get into the course of my choice. I MUST.

So basically my life revolves around 3 things nowadays:
1. Studying/ Completing tutorials/ Making sure i understand stuff/ Studying again. (The academic stuff)

2. Attempting to train for NAPFA in an attempt to pass it (silver) and not have to go enlist early. Which as of now im far from achieving. Chin-ups, standing broad jumps, shuttle runs, sit ups and 2.4-km-runs. All part of the oh-exciting NAPFA test. (The fitness stuff)

3. Practising for SYF and Majestia (my last 2 school performances). I want the frigging award. Yea you know which one... The one that stars with GO and ends with RS. (The music stuff)

Yep. So that's my life till SYF comes after which i'd be left with 2 of em. I realise a number of encounters over the past few days have made my days that bit better. Oh well. I realise what i saw today was kinda sad too... Okay im being incoherent. Bye then.

Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 11:31 pm

Comment---comment---Comment

POST COMMENT HERE!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tagboard?




designed by: Blackey