:lifesucks:

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

There's H3 oral defence tomorrow and I'm way under prepared. I'm nervous. I'm afraid. And i don't know if i can do well. But i shall spend the next 15 minutes reflecting on today's sequence of events.

Life can be that unpredictable right?
The fact that there wasn't SPA and CTs are pushed back a day.
The fact that now, all my CT papers except GP are in the March holidays.
The fact that now i have a bit of breathing space.
Well they don't matter. Because...
Life can be that unpredictable.

I guess I've never thought about something like that before. Even though similar occurrences have been reported in the newspapers. But when it's someone whom you can identify with.
Someone who walks through the same gates everyday.
Someone who sits in same LTs as you.
Someone who was probably fretting over the upcoming SPA exams and CTs.
Someone who was trying to complete tutorials the night before.
Someone who perhaps had the same problems as you do/used to have.
Something which could very well have happened to any other person.
Everything gets placed in retrospect right?

It wasn't someone i knew but there definitely was a strange swollen and dry sensation when i heard the news. The sort that makes u swollow to avoid leaking a tear. Okay it definitely wasn't as bad as when something like that happened to someone whom i knew but well... It sure gets you thinking doesn't it? You never know what happens tomorrow.

So why not try to live life? Hmm. Tomorrow's the day of Oral Defence. I'm nervous, frigging nervous. But i guess all i can do is do my best and see what happens. Shan't get too worked up over it.
Because life can be that unpredictable.

Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 8:30 pm

Comment---comment---Comment

POST COMMENT HERE!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tagboard?




designed by: Blackey