:lifesucks:

Monday, February 26, 2007

Short break from my misery. Omgosh. I'm DYING.
  1. CTs are next week and i haven't studied. Seriously HAVEN'T because it's 0% and i DO intend (hope) to study.
  2. SPA's on Wednesday (Chem C/D) and Thursday (Bio A) and i haven't studied for those either. SHIT. Shall go read abit later before i sleep. That's if i sleep...
  3. SSEF is next tues/wed/thurs and i haven't done a shit for that either.
  4. And most terrifying of all, Thursday's H3 Oral Defence and I CAN'T REMEMBER MY STUFF PROPERLY. Not to mention my presentation skills suck. I'm DEAD.
  5. For a little added fun, add in lessons, tutorials and classmates who are in mugger-mode.

iDead.

Back to my misery.


Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 10:33 pm

Comment---comment---Comment

POST COMMENT HERE!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tagboard?




designed by: Blackey