Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Okay so the last post wasn't taken with a pinch of salt as i had hoped everyone would. My apologies.Tuesday was class gathering at liting's house. Hmm. I guess we all had fun in our own ways and it was probably nice to just sit and watch what everyone was doing (okay it was for me at least. strange.) Oh and i told all the people who knew that things weren't as they seemed. Kinda got the reaction i had expected; which wasn't very pleasant but oh well... I dunno but i seem to think that something can be learnt from something so nonsensical and seemingly meaningless. For me and perhaps a few others at least.For one, i now know that as much as it may not seem so, there seem to be really good people (not necessarily your closest friends) who give help and consolation when you're in need. Shan't go into details but thanks! For even appearing concerned. Okay maybe it's not as i see it. Who cares. I'm happy.Are we contented with the situation in class? I'm not! Are you? Lol.Oh and was reading sindhu's blog and saw this amusing test. Hahaha. Midas touch? I dunno what's with me and "cuddle". And i don't think i'm calculative. Haha. Online tests.I think i'm free from it... But am i really? Perhaps? I've no idea. But definitely a whole lot less affected than before. That's good! =)I'm tired. I wanna sleep. Sigh. Bye.
Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 8:31 pm
Comment---comment---Comment
POST COMMENT HERE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -