:lifesucks:

Friday, February 23, 2007

Hmm. Today's H3 presentation rehearsal was bad. Very bad. But i can't say i had put in enough effort to prepare for the powerpoint presentation. So now i've gotta make my presentation less long-winded, more easily understood, less "dispersed" and well... Just better. It sucks. I'll figure something out... I'm sure i can. Oh and i think i really have a big problem with speaking. Especially when it's a planned speech. I tend to not be able to articulate my words properly. Time to be serious about the presentation and PRACTISE as well. Garh i don't wanna do badly... Although i don't care much for the subject but doing badly always sucks doesn't it?

Next week's Bio and Chem SPA AND H3 "Oral Defence". Sounds so damn aggressive lar. I mean if u have to "defend" yourself, it probably means you're gonna get attacked right? And getting "attacked" my university pro-shits on topics they've probably been studying since i was in diapers ain't too thrilling. Darn. Prepare prepare prepare prepare... There's no time!

Today i went down to Asian Women's Welfare Association (AWWA) with some of them band people for CIP. Well despite my ever-so-important H3 i decided to spend the afternoon playing for the kids at the special school. When i saw the kids there... It was kinda saddening. There were autistic children as well as children suffering from multiple disabilities there. Kinda makes you think about yourself right? When you're able to walk and run you're lazy to go exercise and end up lounging around at home and putting on weight. When you're able to write, read and speak, you don't do your homework and choose to waste your time away... How about them?

I guess it never is good enough for us eh? Humans, or at least most humans, always something better. Hmm...

Oh and things have been REALLY awkward for me in school/class. After the "incident" before cny. Haha perhaps it's just me? Perhaps not? I've got no idea but i guess that's the least of my concerns for the moment.

Hmm shall take time off online only to blog. No more games, no more wasting time. It's time to study and prepare for H3... I need time! Can i buy some?

I realise that as much as i say "i'm free", I don't think i'll be completely free anytime soon. Stupid me.

Okay. Bye.

Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 8:43 pm

Comment---comment---Comment

POST COMMENT HERE!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tagboard?




designed by: Blackey