Monday, February 19, 2007
Hello there. Happy Chinese New Year.My Chinese New Year's been boring... Lol. Coz there ain't many people to visit... I guess it's pretty much because my family isn't all that big and both my parents are the eldest siblings so yea... Okay SOME people visit sometimes but other than that it's just so boring. And you'd probably think i'm crazy but i've actually been doing some work. This is like the first CNY in my life that i've actually taken time to clear a little bit of work. Gosh. Oh and i've been eating and eating and eating and eating. Dammit. Luckily there's cross-country on Wednesday.Anyway, I was talking to Nasrul that day when we came to a common consensus:06S32 is such a good specimen for studies on sociology and teenage psychology. We make such interesting subjects. Lol like seriously... Okay some of the people reading this may not agree but...Firstly, there's the girl-guy great divide. I mean like WHY? I just don't get it. Like in band everyone gets along so much better. Guys and girls are pretty good friends. Some of my good friends in band are girls. I've no idea... Seriously. I mean it can't be that all of the guys in the class (including me) are tht bad right? Okay lar i guess i'm abit better off than some of the guys in the class but still...Then there's this damn funny thing... It seems to me like every single 06S32 guy has the following imprinted on his forehead...C.M.I.Haha! I dunno... Is it that bad? Perhaps? But i'm sure not every one is that bad right? Haha me and Nas were talking about it... Issit because all of em are all hoping for hot Wentworth Miller/Brad Pitt/ erh cute-hot-dashing-sophisticated-charming-sensitive-intelligent-romantic-goodlooking guys? Haha. Oh not to mention ANGMOH for certain people. HAHA just kidding... But yea. What's with that man? Haha i think some of the girls in the class check guys out more than i check girls out man... I'm such a failure. LOL. Hmm perhaps we could have a chat about this one day. When things don't seem so tense and unfriendly. Jangan tension ar... I'd like very much to find out what all of the girls are thinking... Haha the C.M.I. thing is just demoralising. Don't you think so?Oh and that day i was talking to yuxuan. Hmm i mean i don't know her all that well but something she said made ALOT of sense. I think i went "wth. why the heck didn't i think of it like that." Okay i won't say she's a genius in case she's reading this. It went something like " find out whether... if not then just don't care about... anymore." For my own benefit i shan't mention what exactly was said.Hmm Tuesday's coming. I wonder what'll happen. Will i be hated for what i've done/will do? Guess it's too late and all i can do is wait to find out. Lol. Hope everything turns out the way i hope it will. Lol. Then i'll be able to put my mind at rest. :p
Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 12:04 am
Comment---comment---Comment
POST COMMENT HERE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -