:lifesucks:

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hello there.
My blog's getting more emo by the post. Or rather was getting more emo. Today shall be different. No emotional crap today.

I'm busy! But not sad.
I'm tired! But not moody.

Anyway, i miss band... Had to miss band to come home to do my H3 project presentation. Oh and as a side note, i'm after pauline chan for that. Garh. Only the top student in our level, for S3 at least, erh 76 university points? Btw thats 4 points off the perfect score. Oh well i dunno, shit happens right? Good things happen too. You never know...

Oh and my CT got postponed to the friday of the March hols. -_-" Chem and Bio at least. Coz of SSEF- that's Singapore Science and Engineering Fair. Lol i sound like a total science geek right now... SSEF's just un-winnable lar. I'll probably not get any award coz getting a consolation award is actually really good. But then again consolation's good and you never know... Haha this one's abit less likely to turn out well.

Actually despite all the homework that's coming my way plus the H3 presentation, i actually feel pretty good. I mean other than feeling super exhausted i'm actually doing pretty fine. This is reason to be happy. Lol.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I miss my darling. I havent seen her since last saturday. Hahaha.

Bye.

Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 9:13 pm

Comment---comment---Comment

POST COMMENT HERE!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tagboard?




designed by: Blackey