:lifesucks:

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Well. Nowadaysi guess i'm kinda contented blogging without people reading. Or maybe it's just because i've developed a liking for writing down my thoughts with the slight chance that someone may read them. Hmm. Oh well. I've not gotten bored of blogging surprisingly.

Tj band concert. Hmm pretty good. Shan't try and figure out whether we were better. Firstly coz it's kinda dumb and secondly because i've no idea how we sounded like to the audience. Oh well enough about that...

19821198114
I guess i'm happy today. Happy. It was a good chat.

Oh well. I am contented with the way things are.

Why then. Why do i still have this strange feeling?

Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 11:28 pm

Comment---comment---Comment

POST COMMENT HERE!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tagboard?




designed by: Blackey