Sunday, December 31, 2006
Hello. I've decided to post smth in the last few hours of 2006. Perhaps talk about some memorable things and reflect...
Well 06 has been. Intersting. I guess first on the list has definitely gotta be the total change of environment in vjc as well as vjcsb. Change is good sometimes... Let's see...
I remember p.o.r. (duh) The madness and insanity in the beginning of the year when things were going on all so quickly and i was pretty much paying no attention to my work and studies. Which in turn got me my excellently crappy promos results. Argh more about that later. I remember the whole big "project" i embarked on (with help i'm thankful for) that pretty much led to a whole sequence of events. Both pleasant and unpleasant but which i've pretty much come to terms with. I'm happy the way things are. Definitely. Why? I've got no idea. Just am. =)
I remember learning friendship dance this year. (hahahaha stupid having-fun-in-o1-loser right? whatever.) Oh well little did i know then that i'd go on to make friends with my partner. Like then i didn't even know her name? Basically she was just about one of the last people in band i got to know and yet. All went well. Almost. But I'm happy and thankful for having you as a friend. Oh well i guess if i attempt to list all the things i remember i wouldn't have to sleep tonote but yea... i remember things like paper origami, like concert at the esplanade where we met godlike and he attempted to scandal us, i remember the day at band chalet (jts) long day where we talked alot, i remember my gift on dsa auditions day, i remember the gift i still keep with me that u said u'd laugh if u saw me use. Memories... Anyway i'd like to say a very big thank you okay. Thanks for everything.
Oh but of course i remember jonathan. My ever-there-for-me-but-sometimes-piss-me-off-with-"orh okay" friend. Well i must say that you made an effort to change "orh okay" jus coz i complained like a spoilt brat. Thanks man. Thanks for listening me out. For listening to my incessant ramblings and dream-like states when talking about p.o.r. Thanks for sharing some of your problems (towards the later part). Thanks for forgiving me despite being a bad friend at certain points in the year. Thank you for being a friend. Always a friend. =) ps. u owe me $11.45 right? Lol. Nvm u can return it to me once u've got money. Lol.
I remember my class. 06S32. 06S32 that i neglected for half a year, that accepted me after half a year, that i've made some really wonderful friends with, that have supported me at my recent concert, who have made lessons a whole lot more interesting. Everyone. Whether i've spoken to u lots, somewhat, or just a little (aiyah i'm sure i spoke to almost everybody), my experience in class and vjc would never have been the same without u people.
I remember many things. I realise i've not been focused the entire year. I realise i've been lazy, ill-disciplined, distracted and just a slacker the entire year. I wanna change that. Issit too late? I wanna do well again. Issit too late? I dunno. But i'll sure as hell try.
Oh well i guess it's a very big thank you to everyone i've met, spoken to, got acquainted with, made friends with and more. 06 ends and 07 begins. A new beginning perhaps? Bye then. For the last time this year. =)
ps. Happy new year everybody! May the next year be a great one for you, the person reading this. Yes even if i don't exactly know you.
Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 10:33 pm
Comment---comment---Comment
POST COMMENT HERE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -