:lifesucks:

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Bandfest sucked.
I'm sorry if i offend anybody. I shall stop at those two words.
Well it was kinda boring, we didn't learn much, the music wasn't too good. And we ended up reaching a unanimous decision. That being said, i've finally had a good night's sleep. 10 hrs and i couldn't sleep anymore.
That felt great.

Oh well. I think i shall start writing in a personal diary. Sounds kinda gay but i guess it sure beats my blog. It'll allow me to reason with myself? Record my thoughts? And not give a damn about who's reading or what they have to say in response. Sounds good to me... Lol. Wonder how long i'll keep to that. Maybe one day i'll reach the point where my unspeakable emo-ness and nonsense reaches the endpoint and i think "arh what the heck, i think i'll just throw the diary in the corner".

That being said, apparently i had an opportunity to be an ogl. Yesterday. Lol but i decided not to take it up. Coz well... There was a lack of incentive to do so and i think i have too much work. Next week's the last week of the school holidays. Dammit. I still feel like school term just ended. Band during the holidays was fun and enjoyable but way too tiring. Science research? Sucked. Lol.

Yesterday i saw you. You seemed tired. Stressed. Exhausted.
Maybe it's time you took a nice rest. And get away from all the work.

I read on someone's nick.
"I'll wait".
What? Are you serious? You don't even know what exactly the person you're waiting for is like. Lol. I guess it's a really interesting situation eh?

Oh well. I guess there'll be one lucky bastard some day. Lol. Wonder who it'll be.

Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 6:23 pm

Comment---comment---Comment

POST COMMENT HERE!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tagboard?




designed by: Blackey