Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Nooooo.
Damn tired. Damn sian.
In need of rest. In need of fun and laughter. In need of relaxation.
Argh. Everyday it's been a repititive sequence of band-science research and science-research band. Everyday i wake up at a latest time of 7.30 and haul my ass either to school for band (which i actually like alot) or to friggin BUONA VISTA, 17 mrt stops from my house for science research (which i erh... i dunno).
Gimme a break! Ah.
Tmr's ACJC band concert. Hope it's good.
I wanna practise. I needa practise.
ps: I am NOT indecisive.
Bye. Oh and thanks for your time Ismail and FooLet. Hope to talk again.
Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 10:15 pm
Comment---comment---Comment
POST COMMENT HERE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -