:lifesucks:

Monday, November 27, 2006

Disclaimer: However much this may SEEM like an emo-post, i declare it NOT and emo-post okay. Lol.
Ah.
Where is Foo Let?
Where is Ismail?
People are always not around when you need them. WHY! Hahaha i need someone to pass my emo-crap to and as i've learnt previously, finding random people isn't a good idea at all. I needa learn how to keep my mouth shut. Ismail and Foo Let if you happen to see this, happen to be online, happen to see me online and don't mind taking a teeny weeny bit of emo-crap from me... Please!
That aside, i wanna study! What a freak man. But yea... i think i've reached the point where i don't feel like playing com or watching tv anymore... kinda feel like engaging in mugger-relaxation. Like read or something. Or go online and look for cheem-ass articles related to the cheem-ass stuff i'm doing in IMCB. Or maybe go run. Yea that's good. Perhaps i could shed some pounds. Lol. Oh well. I feel like working. I wanna do well.
Don't bother asking who this following part is for. It's a monologue. Have fun taking into my warped mind that's kinda devoid of anything intelligent.
After this one, i promise i'll stop allowing this to happen okay? It musn't happen. Then i'll go full-steam. No more of this nonsense for i wanna do well. And actually it's kinda stupid. I think i can see the future. I must be psychic right? Wrong. Oh well. We'll see what happens.
I needa chat with Ismail and Foo Let!!!
On another note. To "i-wonder-if-you're-reading-this":
Sorry but i really don't know how to help you. I guess i can't do as i did before. Or wait did i never ever do anything good? Dunno. Don't know how to help and don't know if i've ever helped even. So i'll be around okay? Seeyou. :)
PS: Could everyone who reads kindly tag? I feel deprived of visitors and am in urgent need of something to feed my hunger for attention.

Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 11:21 pm

Comment---comment---Comment

POST COMMENT HERE!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tagboard?




designed by: Blackey