Monday, September 04, 2006
something weird and random...
on sunday morning, i woke up and i seemed to be able to recall certain happenings in my dream. i dreamt that i was shouting vulgarities at my good friend... and no it wasn't a guy... hmm how queer...
hmm i recently got an email from a friend. ok it's one of those that encourages you to forward it to your other friends. method of persuasion was through a "awww this is so sweet i've got to share it with my friends" kinda mechanism... hahaha. but nonetheless it set me thinking about some things... ok i have to admit though that i could possibly be behaving like a fool coz the author o this email could very well be some "wanna-be philosopher" kinda person... but nonetheless... this is what i saw. ok with some selective rephrasing...
Have you ever wondered which is worse?
Saying something you wish u hadn't?
or
Saying nothing and wishing you had?
Hmmm...
Interesting...
Get where i'm coming from?
Haha i think the latter's better actually. Heh.
Well looks like once again i'm blogging... When I SHOULD be studying... Sigh only 26 days left...
Crap.
I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study.
Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 12:44 pm
Comment---comment---Comment
POST COMMENT HERE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -