:lifesucks:

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hello.

To all people who read this blog containing all the "undigested material egested from a male cow" that I blog about on a regular basis, thank you for reading. However, in view of the upcoming promotional exams, I shall declare my blog dead. At least till the promos are over.
However, i shall continue blogging should i see a pressing need to tell the world about some wonderful thing that happened to me or any other kinda earth-shattering experience.

Okay enough of that attempted formality. Seriously i really needa get my studying going. Gosh school reopens tomorrow and it seems like i've hardly done anything. Sigh. Okay "wonderful thing" or "earth-shattering experience" Everyone who knows me well enough will know what this means right? Lol. Oh and do continue tagging coz I think i'll still continue replying those.

So long.

Farewell.

Bye then.

Once again...

I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study. I must study.

Life just sucks some times. Otherwise life is good. :)~~ posted by me on 5:00 pm

Comment---comment---Comment

POST COMMENT HERE!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tagboard?




designed by: Blackey